Thu, May 13|
Professional Development Series - LinkedIn Professional Profile Workshop
We are looking forward to your participation in our upcoming LinkedIn Professional Profile workshop, “Establishing a Professional Online Presence.” Calendar invite was sent to all members.
Time & Location
May 13, 2021, 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
About the Event
We are looking forward to your participation in our upcoming LinkedIn Professional Profile workshop, “Establishing a Professional Online Presence,” Thursday, May 13, from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. During this course, we will:
- Review the importance of a professional online presence
- Explore how to create a LinkedIn profile that brings your personal career to life
- Review how a LinkedIn profile is unique and shouldn’t be approached exactly like a resume.
- Apply tips on tailoring each section of your profile
- Practice creating a “rocking” profile
We will be reviewing key points provided in several LinkedIn Learning courses as well as walking through updating your own LinkedIn profiles. To prepare for this course, please open a LinkedIn account at www.linkedin.com.
To join meeting please access link: Join meeting - WebEx Meeting Access Code: 173 287 0821, Password: qGZNbQQc385
We look forward to working with you May 13th!